Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Agony is Partially Over

So I turned in the intent form today. #1 was listed as...

(please intiate drumroll on your desk)


Boys Town National Research Hospital! 

#2, #3 and #4 were all other top children's hospitals, but I don't really want to go to any of them so we'll pretend they don't exist.

Now starts the resume, cover letter, interview process. Stressful in the midst of Capstone, but exciting.

It make me teary-eyed to think of leaving the Nash, but it became clearer and clearer that I should leave despite my obnoxious self. Kelly and Frances are saints for living with me. I mean really.

In the words of Matt Knoff, Omaha will hopefully become Homaha. :)

1 comment:

Maria Holland said...

Congratulations on making a decision! Anyway, as of tonight Vanderbilt is off my list, too. The two events coinciding was a happy circumstance!