her pondering heart

she kept all these things, pondering them in her heart

Friday, September 10, 2010

Have to start the application process for externship year next Wednesday. Freaking out. Thought I knew what I wanted to do...what God me wanted to do.

Something's just not quite right.
Posted by Jules at 11:39 AM

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE your background. And I'm praying for you!

September 13, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ponderings by

My photo
Jules
Nashville, Tennessee
View my complete profile

Archives

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (8)
      • Never been so frightened...
      • "During our work and other activities, during our ...
      • Hey! Hey! Drinkin' Monkeys!
      • Dehydration + migraine was responsible for yesterd...
      • Feeling a bit bogged down with everything. At leas...
      • The Agony is Partially Over
      • Have to start the application process for externsh...
      • Ice Cream and iTunes
    • ►  August (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.